Friday, September 30, 2011

In The Beginning: The Destruction Of The USA

In the beginning the plan was to DE-industrialize our country and shift the power back to the government from the private sector. You may be thinking to yourself geez it's another paranoid blogger, another American gone insane with idea of retribution.

You may think there are thousands just like him on the net; these people who think that they know it all. That is most certainly not the truth with me, I'm just a normal American citizen who is fed up with a government that doesn't know how they work for.

I've had enough of the lies just to cover up the lies that came out of their mouths the sentence before that. The bottom line is that is was all planned, yes I said it a plan to take down our country so the elite morons can run this country and the world.

Remember as you read this article this is my way of putting across a point about what has happened, and is still happening to our once great country. I don't just pull the things that I say out of thin air, if you look in to it, and do some research of your own you can learn a lot of things and become enlightened to.

Most of the things that I say; I say them with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes, this hurts me to the core as a proud American citizen. I'm going to run down a list of 10 things that the government has done to brings down our country, remember this is through my eyes with no publication editors telling me what to say; or not to say so here we go.

10 Things That Have Paved The Way To The Demise Of Our Country
1. The DE-industrialization of The United States, moving the big steel manufactures out of this country in the 1980's was the start of a push toward a service based economy.
2. In the 1990's we started to depend on the Federal Government to regulate business, and banking more; this opened the door and got their foot in.
3. 1980's & 1990's the big union labor push to take control of all labor in this country, still going on now.
4. Corrupt politicians filling their pockets, and giving their buddies business all kinds of perks, and breaks.
5. In 2007 President Bush initiating the bailouts of the automotive industry, and the big banks.
6. In 2008 Enter Obama, the an even bigger strain on our country, and it's economy; more help for GE, and other friends of the Obama hoard.
7. Massive money printing to slow down the fall of our economy, jobs plans that didn't work because they were fundamentally wrong at the core.
8. Massive government borrowing to bail out the Federal Government from the hole that they have dug, huge looming debt of an almost unstoppable nature.
9. Not defending our nation's borders from illegal immigration, and by not doing so allowing them to come and go as they please.
10. The pushing of US jobs overseas, out sourcing puts the nail in the coffin so to speak.

These are just a few things; I could go on for ever. I'm not a doom and gloomer you could ask any of my friends I'm usually the biggest optimist out of them. But it's hard to see the light when their is just a pinhole sized beam of it that seems to get smaller every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment