Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Are Obama and the Other Politicians Trying to Turn The USA in to a Third World Country

Are Obama and the American politicians trying to turn the United States in to a third world country? It it true that the United States will experience it most important moment in the last fifty years? Is it going to change everything about this country as we know it?

Just give this some thought, if you were in debt; would you go borrow more money to bail yourself out? Would it even be possible for you or I to to that? I think that most of us would try to clear up the problem by getting rid if some debt, and changing the way we live.

It seems to be beyond the US government to think this way, which makes me believe that they are trying to ruin this great country. I realize that this is nothing new, it didn't start with Obama, or his administration, it was starting even before I was born.

Here is the crazy idea that I had, if you resist doing anything to fix the problem it will grow bigger and get to a point where it is UN-stoppable. I also realize that things that took decades to screw up can't be fixed over night, but at least make an effort.

The situation that this country is in could turn us in to a third world country. I don't know if you remember that days when the USA was the industrial capital of the world, now your lucky to find a single thing made in the USA.

Industry is what drives this country, or any other country. It is quite simply what provided our employment, it's how most people in this country provide for their family. They have been systematically killing industry for at least 20 years that I can remember.

Now you add the national debt to all of that, and it seems almost Chrystal clear that they are working to take down this country. For years I have heard about this North American Union, this is just a nice way of saying New World Order, and another indicator that things are not good.

We have a few elitists in this world who would just love to assume control of the entire planet. We have a group of people known as The Builderburg Group, who would like to be the ones in charge of ruling this planet, if you don't believe me; look it up.

I know that for most true American people this is hard to stomach; believe me it's not easy for me either. I'm not a politician, a news caster, or commentator, I am just an American citizen who is very concerned about his country.

Look at the border security in this country, it almost does not exist at all. The pieces all fit together like a big puzzle. Now add the unemployment rate to the mix and see if things to just begin to fall in place. I don't claim to have the answers, but somebody needs to find the answers, and put those findings to use.

I think we could begin by making in really hard for any company to make money by outsourcing it's jobs to another country. I would think that jacking the taxes up on any outsourced work to about 75% would make these companies begin to do the right thing for our country.

Maybe start to control the power that some of these unions have. Let's start to bring our country back to it's once great status. You know what I mean, pull back the industry to this country, open up the job market, and make businesses want to do business in this country.

Screw the elitist morons who think that they want to run the world; be am American, and join in and try to help put this country back on the map.

I'm looking for a few people who can add to this by commenting on this article. Please do not comment unless it's directly related to the subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment